[Esip-disasters] Thursday Oct 3 Monthly Disasters Cluster Conference Call

Karen Moe karen.moe at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 2 00:18:00 EDT 2019

Please join us this Thursday, 10/3 for our regular monthly call. We will discuss the ESIP Winter Meeting and our Disasters cluster session proposal, due 10/18.

Here is the link to our google docs page

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit>

Disaster Lifecycle
October 3, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765