[Esip-disasters] Dec 5 Monthly Telecom 1:00p PT/ 4:00p ET

kmoe karen.moe at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 3 15:03:00 EST 2019

Please join us for our monthly meeting telecom. Dave and i met to draft our agenda for the January 9 ESIP Winter Meeting <https://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com/> session at 10:15 - 11:45 am eastern. Early registration ends Dec 6 so Register now <https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&id=844ed7754e&e=d546eef30f>
 We will discuss winter meeting plans on Thursday. Hope you can make it!

Google Docs page has current notes and agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfFKkRf3pzJp2I7OpCHGcpLjrh7fJ3Q7xSuAOC-K2g8/edit>

Contact info:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3SbCV_RgX4vxwP8qPR6R7z>

You can also dial in using your phone.