[Esip-disasters] Getting involved -- COVID-19 Data Hub

Sean Knight sean at knowi.com
Tue Apr 7 12:15:56 EDT 2020

Hi Disaster Cluster!

I was the Disaster Cluster student fellow several years ago and I would
love to get involved with the cluster again.

I've also recently been working on a project that I think might be relevant:

Me and my team have been building out a Coronavirus Data Hub
<https://www.knowi.com/coronavirus-dashboards/> with dashboards and
visualizations, a data access API, and an area where you can search for
COVID-19 cases by your zip code. Would love to get input from this cluster
on it.

Best,
Sean

--