[Esip-disasters] Session invitation - Jan 20th esip meeting

Robert Rovetto ontologos at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 16:22:01 EST 2022

Please consider attending my sessions this week:
1) Jan 20th - https://sched.co/qkp2 - Space data & Knowledge Management/Organization/Modeling
If you know anyone who would like to attend, please contact me personally off-list with who.
2) Jan 19th - https://sched.co/qkoe - sweet

Very respectfully,Robert Rovetto
--Afford everyone the opportunity to succeed, learn and grow.
-
 Actively open to PhD study opportunities, worldwide.
-
Schedule a Meeting.Hire for ontology-related services.
 NASA Datanauts Open Data Initiative class of 2017-20
Research Affiliate,Centerfor Orbital Debris Education & ResearchEducation Committee, International Association for Ontology and its Applications.Committee member in various orgs.
Cetified Merchant Mariner. Available to serve in rescue response.
Orbital Space Domain Knowledge Modeling Project(Seeking formal support. Donate or Support here)
ORCID