[Esip-disasters] Adding Blog to AQ Dashboard?

Karen Moe karen.moe at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 21:01:59 EST 2023

Hi Qian,

Here’s an interesting report regarding Clean Trucks in Maryland. It’s an example of news and information that would be useful in a blog or news spot available via the Dashboard.
https://youtu.be/fm1p3jWfdVQ

Here’s another link I’d like to include from a new ESIP member, Olivia Sanderfoot. She was one of the Ignite at AGU speakers,in December and is passionate about air quality, birds, and community building.

https://youtu.be/62V58ueOSGE

I expect there would be regular items coming up, locally pertinent and combining AQ, health and environment (weather, climate, ecosystems).

Wondering what you think?
Karen