[Esip-disasters] Disaster Lifecycle Cluster Monthly Meeting Today 4pm ET

Maggi Glasscoe mtglasscoe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:09:35 EDT 2023

[image: image002.png]
*Join us today at 4pm ET *

Sorry for the late notice. The ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster monthly
meeting will be held *today, July 6, 2023 from 4-5pm ET* and we hope that
you can join us. We will chat about the Summer Meeting that is coming up in
just a few weeks.

We will also be discussing how we would like to evolve the Disaster
Lifecycle Cluster, which we will also discuss at the Summer Meeting in
Burlington, VT (and virtually for those who cannot attend in person). We
plan to present a poster at the meeting as well.  Our breakout session is
scheduled on *Tuesday, July 18 at 4 pm EDT.*

Please plan to join us for this meeting and please participate and share
your thoughts. As a community-driven cluster, we want to hear from you and
identify where we can make an impact that helps decision makers and
communities understand risk and vulnerability.

If you have thoughts on invited speakers for any of our monthly meetings,
please let Dave or Maggi know so we can invite them to share their
expertise with us. If you missed the Winter Meeting roundup of
presentations (a turbo charged briefing of sessions) you can access the
recording <https://youtu.be/mmjCnk6r8sk> at the ESIP YouTube page:
https://www.youtube.com/c/esipfed

DLC meeting connection information:* (Connect to the ESIP Calendar and go
to June 1 Disaster Lifecycle for the link) [security measure]*
https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/community-calendar

Sorry if there are multiple postings – I (Maggi) am just getting used to
the mailing list.

Regards,
Dave & Maggi (co-chairs)