[Esip-disasters] Idea for Announcements

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Mon Nov 6 13:33:39 EST 2023

Perfect! Thanks Megan. Will work this into our meetings! Hope your vacay was great!

Regards,

Dave

Dave Jones

He|Him|His

CEO, StormCenter Communications, Inc.

AMS Fellow, Applications Futurist, ESIP 2020 Partner of the Year

2016-2023 co-chair ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster

2023 co-chair: ESIP Wildfire Cluster

Member: All Hazards Consortium, Sensitive Information Sharing Environment (SISE)

Member: NOAA Extreme Events Ocean Observing Task Team (EEOOTT)

Member: DHS Extreme Events Working Group

Corporate Address:

UMBC Research & Technology Park South,

1450 S. Rolling Road, Suite 4.029

Halethorpe, MD 21227

O:410-203-1316, M: 410-271-4413

 <mailto:dave at stormcenter.com> dave at stormcenter.com

NOAA NWS | AOML-HRD | GOMO contractor

NOAA JPSS contractor

NASA Partner | Wildland Fire Program | Heliophysics

GeoCollaborate® is an SBIR Phase III technology for synchronous cross-platform data sharing and collaboration to improve situational awareness and decision making. (SBIR Contract: NNX12CA85C)  <https://techpartnerships.noaa.gov/geocollaborate-tool/> Sole source justifiction