[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery Telecon info and agenda

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 8 14:55:17 EST 2011

I have posted the agenda for today's Discovery Cluster telecon at:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_2011-02-08

Note that it includes Erin's questionnaire.  I have filled in answers to 1-5, but we will need to discuss 6-8 in the telecon.

Reminder on telecon information:
4:00 ET/1:00 PT today, 8 Feb

Phone: 1-866-509-1626
Passcode: 3851033

We will also have a WebEx up, but it will be mostly showing the agenda page at the top of this message.

Topic: ESIP Discovery Cluster