[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster in Testbed Proposal "Tasks"

Hua, Hook (388C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 13 18:15:15 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

The tasks on that wiki page appears to be outdated.

Look at the very bottom of the page under section "Testbed FY 2011
Proposal Effort". There is a link to the latest RFP document:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/e/e5/Testbed_RFP.pdf
In it you should see all the testbed proposals including the Discovery
Testbed.

--Hook