[Esip-discovery] added a section for people to "sign" the white paper

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 15 12:52:43 EDT 2011

I put a section at the end of the http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_White_Paper for people to sign to show their backing of the white paper.  I called it Discovery and Earth Science Collaboratory Participants, but I'm happy to entertain other ideas.

In order to sign, simply edit that last section of the wiki, type in:
* ~~~~

and save.
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185