[Esip-discovery] Help Wanted: Contirbutors for the Discovery Cluster Testbed project

Christine White ceggers at esri.com
Thu Jan 12 20:01:12 EST 2012

At the ESIP meeting Discovery Cluster planning session last Friday, we covered a lot of ground... then lunch made its timely interruption :)

So we weren't able to get the sign-up sheet all around the room for your help with the Discovery Cluster Testbed project (see http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_Testbed_Work_Plan). If you'd like to contribute and didn't get to sign the sheet, please reply here and include in what capacity you are interested. We need contributors for:

*         Requirements - Folks willing to help define solid requirements for the feature development.

*         Code - A number of you asked about contributing code directly to the project. Here is your chance to commit to committing!

*         Testing/data loading - Testing of the deployed instance, and then loading up services to the deployed Geoportal instance (hack-a-thon style, perhaps?).

*         "All of the above and more" - if this is you, definitely let us know.

We'll be setting up a call soon to continue working on the requirements.

Many thanks,

Christine White
SDI Solutions Team, Esri
909-793-2853 x 4355