[Esip-discovery] proposed marketing pitch for Discovery client hack-a-thon

Jeff McWhirter jeffmc at unavco.org
Wed Jun 20 13:45:02 EDT 2012

> Sending this out again for comments, now that we are getting closer to the meeting.  Comments?

You could also use ramadda. It implements opensearch:
http://ramadda.org/repository/search/opensearch.xml
there are a number of output formats including atom, rss, thredds, csv,
wget, etc.

It also can support federated search across a set of ramadda servers.

If we get a ramadda server setup on the esip testbed it could provide a
broad collection of data and ancillary harvested metadata - grids, point
data, aircraft, photos, documents, lidar, gps, etc.,

-Jeff