[Esip-discovery] proposed marketing pitch for Discovery client hack-a-thon

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Sun Jun 24 11:45:00 EDT 2012

Jeff-- the Ramadda opensearch.xml link you provided is pretty minimal. It
only lists the required application/atom+xml output format URL pattern. 10
minutes cruising the Ramadda web site didn't reveal any additional
information on output formats of what the metadata encoding conventions in
Atom are.  It first needs better documentation to be usable.
steve