[Esip-discovery] Reminder: ESIP Discover Telecon Tuesday, July 10 at 4:00 ET / 3:00 CT / 2:00 MT / 1:00 PT

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 10 15:40:39 EDT 2012

On Jul 10, 2012, at 3:38 PM, Hua, Hook (388C) wrote:

Good point Chris! It looks like we'll have plenty of time since there are 2 x 90-minute sessions. Just wanted to post some initial times up for discussion at today's telecon. Another thing to discuss is if we want to split up some zipping through at the beginning of both sessions, or zip through it all at the first session.

We could take a poll right up front to find out what languages people want to learn.

--Hook