[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster agenda for Tuesday Nov 13th - 3 PM Central

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Mon Nov 12 20:47:36 EST 2012

Hello Discovery Cluster friends,
For those of you at ESDSWG, I hope the travels were smooth. For others - A reminder about the call tomorrow; details below, and the time is 3:00 PM Central.  I haven't heard any additional agenda items, so if you've got them please send to me.

To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen) Enter your name and email address If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 231 407 50 with no spaces or #.
To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239 Attendee access code: 23140750#

Looking forward to our call,

Christine
cwhite at esri.com

As many of our cluster-mates are attending the ESDSWG this week, I'd like to dedicate the timeslot for looking at the Discovery Cluster geoportal. It has been running for several months now, but could be enhanced as a more powerful service validation tool if cluster members could add their own validation protocols!

The agenda for our call is to show you the guts of how to customize the geoportal server software to support additional protocols, and discuss who would like access to give it a go.

Also - let me know if there are other topics for the agenda; with the Winter meeting coming up, I'm sure we've got some!

Best regards - and safe travel to our ESDSWG friends,

Christine White
-------

Call Details