[Esip-discovery] Fwd: Reusable OpenSearch client

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 13 09:04:45 EST 2012

Hey, folks!  Our colleague in Japan, Yoshiyuko Kudo, pointed me to a couple of OpenSearch servers in Europe that implement the two-step dataset/granule search (linked by opensearchdescription+xml links)!

I don't know if the ESIP Discovery Cluster influenced them, or if it is a case of convergent evolution, but I think it represents an important development for our cluster.

Check it out:

Begin forwarded message:

--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes, NASA/GSFC, ph: 301-614-5185