[Esip-discovery] Charrette process

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Thu Dec 13 11:44:16 EST 2012

I like the mingle aspect of Step 4 - I think perhaps there should be a time limit though to keep folks moving, e.g., 10 minutes to mingle with other groups and find out what their GC's are, then return to one's own group and discuss for 10 before coming together for a mapping of the connections (?).

Christine White
SDI Solutions Team, Esri
909-793-2853 x 4355
cwhite at esri.com