[Esip-discovery] proposed mods for collection-level responses

Mattmann, Chris A (388J) chris.a.mattmann at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 8 17:35:36 EST 2013

+1 this sounds good to me. Though, keeping consistent with IANA, wouldn't
it be:

application/x-html-opendap-directory
application/x-xml-thredds-catalog

Or in general:

<primary type [1 of 8]>/[extension denoted by x-]<sub
type>[-protocol][-ESIP Open Search type]

Or did I guess it wrong?

Cheers,
Chris