[Esip-discovery] idea for session for ESIP summer meeting

Ruth Ellen Duerr rduerr at Colorado.EDU
Mon May 6 00:40:40 EDT 2013

Well… I guess the question is how many other people on this mailing list would be interested in that kind of a session.  I think if there is interest, folks should speak up.

Ruth