[Esip-discovery] Reminder: Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST on 02/10/15

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 3 13:57:22 EST 2015

Ladies and gentlemen,

ESIP wiki is down at the moment so no url to the meeting minutes from
last session or information for the upcoming session. This will be
mailed out when the wiki becomes available again.

    Agenda

  * Discuss the merits and details of ‘common mechanism for discovering
    services'. *Ruth - I need a list of new invitees for this session*
  * Topic for upcoming year. Two candidates:
      o ‘common mechanism for discovering services'
      o 'relevancy'. There is some debate over whether Relevancy should
        be handled in a different ESIP vehicle.*Chris?*
  * Facets - *Chris Lynnes to review SRU specification to see if he
    agrees it is overly complex*
  * Schema.org progress is stymied by lack of provision for testing of
    structured data. ‘data part of google’ - beta - *Ruth - could you
    provide us with the url for this tool?*

--
Doug Newman - ECHO Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug.newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/echo

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.