[Esip-discovery] Curating a list of validators on the wiki?

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:32:25 EDT 2015

The new page is here:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Web_Service_Validators

Can't for the life of me remember if there was another, possibly
OGC-related, validator that's coming out of the EarthCube CINERGI projects.

I included the PO.DAAC CF/ACDD validator even though it's not public yet -
there is a lot of interest in some web-accessible and easy to use CF
compliance checker right now.

So we're going to need an ontology for the compliance checkers/validators
that can be hooked into something like ToolMatch as a secondary component
of the recommendation engine (I have a dataset, what tools can I use and
how can I validate it? And what tools can I use if it's less than
compliant?)... We could speculate on how to then tie that in to BCube for a
truly tricked out EO data usability recommendation engine...

Cheers,
Soren