[Esip-discovery] CMR OpenSearch url

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 12 09:50:50 EST 2016

Updated for typo.

Over the next few weeks we will be retiring the following URLs in ECHO

Test Bed: https://testbed.echo.nasa.gov/opensearch *01/18/16*
Partner Test: https://api-test.echo.nasa.gov/opensearch *01/20/16*
Operations: https://api.echo.nasa.gov/opensearch *02/03/16

*

Doug Newman - NASA Earthdata Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug_newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.