[Esip-discovery] ESDSWG Search Relevance Speaker Series

David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 27 11:50:26 EDT 2016

Lewis,

Can you clarify whether this meeting is open to non-NASA participants?
While I do have access to the wiki site, I don't have page level access to
the page you've identified containing meeting information.

Thank you,
Dave

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) via
Esip-discovery <esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> We have been working hard to get a good speaker agenda back on track and
> have some really interesting speakers coming up.
>
> All of them can detailed on the Guest Presentations [0] section of our
> wiki. Our next speaker is Grant Ingersoll [1] CTO @ Lucidworks.
>
> We managed to reschedule Grant and he will be presenting to us on Tuesday 4
> th October 11AM PST.
>
> I’ve rearranged the Webex invitations so everyone’s calendars should
> automatically sync.
>
> Thanks, see you all on the 4th.
>
> Best
>
> Lewis
>

> [0] https://wiki.earthdata.nasa.gov/display/ESDSWG/Guest+Presentations
>
> [1] https://www.linkedin.com/in/grantingersoll
>

> Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
>
> Data Scientist II
>
> Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group 398M
>
> Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>
> California Institute of Technology
>
> 4800 Oak Grove Drive
>
> Pasadena, California 91109-8099
>
> Mail Stop : 158-256C
>
> Tel:  (+1) (818)-393-7402
>
> Cell: (+1) (626)-487-3476
>
> Fax:  (+1) (818)-393-1190
>
> Email: lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
>

>  Dare Mighty Things

David Neufeld
Senior Associate Scientist
CIRES
Software Engineering Support Branch
Data Stewardship Division
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
Ph. 303-497-6507

Note:
The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author. They do not
necessarily reflect the official views or policies of the University of
Colorado, NOAA, Department of Commerce, or the US Government.