[Esip-discovery] ESDSWG Search Relevance Speaker Series

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-5860) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 27 12:53:40 EDT 2016

On Sep 27, 2016, at 7:50 AM, David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate via Esip-discovery <esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:

Lewis,

Can you clarify whether this meeting is open to non-NASA participants?

Yes, this telecon is open to ESIP Discovery cluster folks (though not to the world at large.)

Lewis,
   Can you email the necessary info to David?

While I do have access to the wiki site, I don't have page level access to the page you've identified containing meeting information.

Thank you,
Dave