[Esip-discovery] [MINUTES] ESIP Winter Data Discovery Plenary Planning

David Neufeld david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 3 15:52:57 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I've started a wiki page here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Winter_Plenary_Planning_2018

Planning to put some draft text together next for action item 1. scope
statement needs to be produced which summarizes the plenary.

-Dave

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Hampapuram Ramapriyan via Esip-discovery <
esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I added a few more details to the notes on the Google doc. Sounds like a
> good idea to formalize on an ESIP wiki page.
>
> Rama.

David Neufeld
Senior Associate Scientist
CIRES
Software Engineering Support Branch
Data Stewardship Division
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
Ph. 303-497-6507

Note:
The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author. They do not
necessarily reflect the official views or policies of the University of
Colorado, NOAA, Department of Commerce, or the US Government.