[Esip-discovery] Presentation for AGU

Mark Parsons parsonsm.work at icloud.com
Tue Oct 20 23:44:59 EDT 2020

Hi Chris and crew,

I’ve just been a lurker in this group but I love where you’ve got to.

The fact that foragers (nice term) "Need better data citation practices in Applications” and the general need for "Automated Harvesting of Relationships" is certainly something the citation cluster would be interested in working on too.

Mind, let’s be careful about the term ‘citation’ which generally means reference, credit, and access .It’s often necessary to be more explicit.  Separating concerns and audiences is kinda the theme of our group.

cheers,

-m.