[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster meeting; May 19, 2022; 3PM EDT

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Tue May 17 08:52:26 EDT 2022

Hi Folks,

  I hope to "see" you at the monthly discovery cluster meeting.  This is an opportunity to continue working on cluster deliverables and develop the summer meeting session.  However, the agenda is flexible and we can use the time however we see fit, if you have a topic of discussion or update that you would like to bring up.

Discovery Cluster Agenda For May 19, 2022:

- Discovery Cluster working areas and short term deliverables (eg. requirements gathering/ documentation for the UBD tool).

- Summer meeting session: Making sense of Knowledge Graph Federation; why the focus on interdisciplinary Earth science research; target audience; invited speakers; session design; running a hybrid session, etc.

- participant contributed topics or updates

** end of meeting agenda **

Thank you,
Jonathan

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87349930390?pwd=QVVkcmtLazBkb25KaWJicXlVQWdpZz09
Meeting ID: 873 4993 0390
Passcode: 788950
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87349930390# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87349930390# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)