[Esip-documentation] TODAY Documentation April Telecon

Derrick Snowden - NOAA Federal derrick.snowden at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 17 18:45:58 EDT 2013

Hi Kelly,

There is an action item noted below that is interesting to me.  Apparently
Aleksandar has added SensorML examples to someplace.  Can you direct me (a
new member of the group) to the place they have been added?  I couldn't
find them by browsing the documentation cluster category page on the wiki.

Thanks
Derrick

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Kelly Monteleone <krbm at unm.edu> wrote:

>          Hi everyone,
>
> The next documentation cluster will meet is Wednesday, April 17 at noon
> EDT – TODAY.
>
> *Preliminary Agenda:*
>
>    1) summer ESIP meeting
>

>    2) Action Items from February (bottom of email) – is anyone still
>    having problems logging in or editing the wiki?
>
> Information is also available:  On the commons
> http://commons.esipfed.org/node/1457
> On the wiki
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Category:Documentation_Cluster#Next_Teleconference
>
> To join the online portion of the meeting:
>
> https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
>
>    - Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not
>    yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait
>    a minute and refresh screen)
>    - Enter your name and email address
>    - If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138379
>    with no spaces or #.
>
> You can start VoIP after you are in the web meeting or call-in toll-free
> number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
> Attendee access code: 23138379#
>

> *February Action Items*
>
> A) DONE -  Aleksandar will add the sensorML definitions for sensor,
> instrument, channel, and band – DONE
> B) Ed will add GRIS example to the ESIP wiki
> C) Walt will add VR and more HDF4 examples to the ESIP wiki
> D) Walt will add TAI time issue to the ESIP wiki as a CF problem

Derrick Snowden
System Architect, US IOOS <http://www.ioos.noaa.gov>
1100 Wayne Ave, Suite 1225
Silver Spring, MD 20912
+1 301 427 2464 (o), +1 301 427 2073 (f)

Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/usioosgov>