[Esip-documentation] TODAY Documentation April Telecon

Aleksandar Jelenak - NOAA Affiliate aleksandar.jelenak at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 17 21:58:14 EDT 2013

Hi Derrick,

I did not add any SensorML examples, only copied definitions for the
terms "detector", "sensor", and "platform" from the standard. Few
months back we had a discussion what is the best terminology to use
for referring to satellites, satellite instruments, and their
channels/bands in CF-style attributes.

      -Aleksandar

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Derrick Snowden - NOAA Federal
<derrick.snowden at noaa.gov> wrote:
> Hi Kelly,
>
> There is an action item noted below that is interesting to me.  Apparently
> Aleksandar has added SensorML examples to someplace.  Can you direct me (a
> new member of the group) to the place they have been added?  I couldn't find
> them by browsing the documentation cluster category page on the wiki.
>
> Thanks
> Derrick

       -Aleksandar