[Esip-documentation] Strategic plan and ACDD

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 31 15:28:12 EST 2014

Hiya Derrick!  Just wanted to let you know that Nan and I just had a nice chat that resolved all our outstanding questions -- the documentation hasn't been updated to match but I hope to finish that today. I'll let you and the list know when that 's the case.

Ted, there is one item at the top of the chat page that is on you and me to do (roles patterns), and I am thinking we should deliberately push it to the groups-aware ACDD update for NetCDF 4. Unless you are particularly eager to work it through now, in which case let me know and we can see if we can help.

John