[Esip-documentation] Strategic plan and ACDD

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 4 14:41:14 EST 2014

As previously promised, the ACDD Working page has been updated to address the outstanding issues, incorporate lessons learned from a trial application, and add a bit of context up front.

Nan and I have reviewed the current document (which won't stop us from raising issues we hadn't previously noticed, of course :-> ), so I'm sure it isn't totally wacky. All of you should see if the changes are good for this discovery attributes convention

ACDD Working page: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Attribute_Convention_for_Data_Discovery_%28ACDD%29_Working
ACDD Discussion page: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Talk:Attribute_Convention_for_Data_Discovery_%28ACDD%29_Working
Existing ACDD page: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Attribute_Convention_for_Data_Discovery_%28ACDD%29

John

P.S. I created a document which has all the attributes from NetCDF, CF, NODC, and ACDD, but it's out of date vs this latest ACDD revision. If you want a copy when it's updated, let me know.