[Esip-documentation] running late to cluster

John Graybeal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Jun 19 14:09:01 EDT 2014

Hi all, I'm interviewing today and can't make the call.

Wanted to let you all know that I'm trying to work with Derrick Snowden to define a process to close out the current ACDD documentation cycle. We have 2 or 3 open topics, but I think they're all closeable if we can have a meeting of the interested.

Perhaps on the call today you can talk about who could serve as a primary stakeholder, given Derrick doesn't have the time?

John