[Esip-documentation] where we are on ACDD before adjudication meeting

John Graybeal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Sep 30 19:01:35 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Nan and I spent a few hours today trying to revert to a baseline for discussion. In the Version Changes table, we created column F, reverted most of the contentious names back to their original names (shown in pink), and made those definitions follow the original where we could. (In some cases definitions in column G were revised as part of this process; these modified definitions are shown in italics.)

There are some terms that resisted this treatment (shown in orange), each group of which has a comment describing the blocking issues. (Mouse over the upper left cell to see the comment.) Please add comments to that table or this list.

(I will try to update the Active Issues table by Thursday's meeting; it will not be lost, in any case.)

I only see three votes on the Name Change Approach poll (thank you Bob and Nan!). More votes would be welcome.

At the risk of stating the obvious, the adjudication meeting is at 2 PM Eastern Time Thursday. By then we have to get your inputs—either on the Google links above, or in email, or in the adjudication meeting. Please help us make the ACDD as good as it can be!

Thanks,

John