[Esip-documentation] release of final ACDD 1.3 for approval

John Graybeal via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Oct 15 15:25:44 EDT 2014

ESIP Documentation folks,

Yesterday we finished adjudicating all of the major issues for ACDD 1.3 save one (which might itself be adjudicated by end of today ... hope springs eternal).

I expected to deliver the updated ACDD 1.3 document by now, but there have been a few unexpected minor inconsistencies which I have to research, to make sure the final document is authoritative. My expected schedule is to deliver this document by the end of the day, along with reviewed meeting minutes.

Because this will give relatively little review time for the Documentation Cluster to review the completed document, my suggestion is that tomorrow's meeting receive the document for review and discussion, maybe hold a tentative approval vote, but that the final approval be reserved until more review time is available.

My apologies for this delay.

John