[Esip-documentation] Meeting Today - Agenda Adjustment

Ted Habermann via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Nov 20 11:56:05 EST 2014

Hello all,

Several people reminded me of the important vote on ACDD during today's meeting. I remembered this vote when I suggested a new agenda item and hope that we will still have time for more than just ACDD. The second most important item on the agenda is the winter meeting.  We need to hone our sessions... if we have even more time i would like to give a preview of the work we have been doing on metadata recommendations and dialects for BEDI...

Ted

[cid:32323496-C60B-49FF-8310-11CCF46BDC72]