[Esip-documentation] call/no call... maybe see you there

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 26 01:48:11 EST 2015

Hi all,

I will be out of pocket up until the nominal call time tomorrow., and possibly miss part of it.

Not knowing for sure if there is a call, I'll just offer that I don't think it is urgent that we deal with the questions raised today, though if y'all want to start talking about it and I'm not there it won't bother me any. I don't see a need to schedule the call just for that topic, though.

I will try to call in at the usual time just in case.

john

John Graybeal
Project Lead
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project: http://marinemetadata.org