[Esip-documentation] WDS keyword in NASA/GCMD question

Hernan Garcia hernan.garcia at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 11 20:57:04 EDT 2015

Anna, I am happy to help. How exactly do you want us to proceed? Maybe we can discuss offline. I will call you to discuss. Thanks, Hernan

From Hernan's iPhone; apologies for any typos and brevity.

Hernan E. Garcia
NOAA NESDIS Program Coordination Officer (PCO)
Office of the Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere and NOAA Administrator
1401 Constitution Avenue NW,
5th Floor Room 58011RB
Washington, DC 20230
Desk: (202) 482-1567