[Esip-documentation] WDS keyword in NASA/GCMD question

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal anna.milan at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 11 19:44:39 EDT 2015

Dear Mustapha and all active participants of this discussion.
Thank you so much for your feedback.
It seems that there is a preference across this community to maintain a
'World Data Service for X' identity. I'd like to proceed by adding these
keywords to the GCMD Project Keyword List (
http://gcmdservices.gsfc.nasa.gov/static/kms/projects/projects.csv)

Can I solicit a couple of you to help define these GCMD terms?

Thanks!

Anna
*~~~~~~Metadata Adds Meaning.~~~~~~*
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
formerly NOAA’s National Geophysical Data Center
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/emma