[Esip-documentation] Cluster meeting next Monday

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Tue Oct 18 11:38:55 EDT 2016

Hello All—
   Next Monday we’ll be holding our monthly meeting. We have a great talk lined up from NCEAS’ Matt Jones. He will be sharing his team’s work on the MetaDIG automated metadata quality assurance system, and how to get community agreement on recommendations for metadata. We also have some business to take care of in preparation for the Winter Meeting.

Agenda

·         New co-chairs introduce themselves

·         Matt Jones’ presentation on MetaDIG

·         Winter Meeting session proposals

·         Cluster Poster

Looking forward to ‘seeing’ you there!

Sean and Kaylin