[Esip-documentation] Notes and a teaser for the 27th

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Thu Feb 16 17:15:09 EST 2017

Hi all—

   Just wanted to compliment everyone on all the continued discussion on the listserv of proposed ACDD global variables. Kaylin is compiling all the pertinent information from our January meeting notes so that we can make a more formal presentation to the ACDD stakeholders. We’ll come back to this issue soon, so please continue to contribute. we’ll send out a wiki link when it is created.

The next meeting is scheduled for Monday February 27th from 12-1pm Mountain time. As ISO Explorer Dash1 was another of the topics of identified interest, we’ve invited fellow Doc Cluster members Anna Milan and John Kozimor to speak about what it is and how we can move the idea forward for ISO-1 and other dialects on the ESIP Wiki. Don’t miss it!

If you are in the Golden Colorado area this evening, the BESSIG Boulder (Denver) Earth and Space Science Informatics Group is having an informal meeting at New Terrain Brewing. Join us! https://bessig.github.io/web/2017/02/03/meeting-feb-16.html

Looking forward,

Sean