[Esip-documentation] Documentation Cluster Meeting Today

Bugbee, Kaylin KBugbee at itsc.uah.edu
Mon Jun 26 12:01:49 EDT 2017

Greetings all,

The Documentation Cluster meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 26 at 12:00pm MDT. We will be discussing the upcoming summer meeting including documentation session opportunities. We'd also like to discuss any cluster activities that have been going on in the past six months and our plans for the next six months.  Meeting information is below.

Looking forward to it,

Sean and Kaylin

To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 938-671-381