[Esip-documentation] Documentation Cluster Meeting Today

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Thu Jun 29 11:45:17 EDT 2017

Greetings all

   Heather Brown from NOAA has made a start for our poster. This poster is our best opportunity to draw in new participation as they will be digitally displayed throughout the conference.

If you have a few minutes, please contribute and comment here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pQ4_2LmDDpXTEB-xi1SQgptsrua88F6mzFnKz0QbEUM/edit#slide=id.p3

I hope you have a great weekend,

Sean