[Esip-documentation] Fwd: News Release: A New Metadata Collaboration is Launched

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Wed Sep 6 13:49:47 EDT 2017

Thanks Mark. It looks like something I’d like to learn more about.

Is there someone there you know that I could ask to come talk to the group for a monthly meeting topic? That is, if others are interested in it as well.

Sean

On 9/6/17, 11:16 AM, "Esip-documentation on behalf of Parsons, Mark via Esip-documentation" <esip-documentation-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

    FYI from the scholarly communication world:

    http://www.metadata2020.org/blog/2017-09-06-news-metadata-2020-is-launched/

    cheers,

    -m.