[Esip-documentation] ESIP Winter 2018 Meeting Sessions Ideas and October Cluster Meeting

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Tue Nov 7 17:04:43 EST 2017

Hello all,

Any thoughts on this?

Ted

==== Ted Habermann ========================
Director of Earth Science, The HDF Group
Voice: (217) 531-4202
Email: thabermann at hdfgroup.org<mailto:thabermann at hdfgroup.org>
==== HDF: Software That Powers Science ====

From: "thabermann at hdfgroup.org" <thabermann at hdfgroup.org>
Date: Monday, October 30, 2017 at 5:17 PM
To: "esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-documentation] ESIP Winter 2018 Meeting Sessions Ideas and October Cluster Meeting

All,

Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the meeting last week because of travel. Sorry about that…

I was talking with Sean and the email he sent out misinterpreted this email as being about granule metadata. What I was actually interested in was parameter metadata. ESDIS is currently winding up the UMM-Var so this is very timely… it also helps us differentiate between legacy discovery dialects and more modern dialects that allow much more variable related content…

Is this change acceptable to the group?