[Esip-documentation] Question on licensing of "Attribute Convention for Data Discovery 1.3" wiki page content

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 16 19:26:20 EDT 2018

Hi Erin, all,

Did this ever get addressed?  If you are just talking about defining fields in a computable form, I could put the whole thing into CEDAR (metadatacenter.org <http://metadatacenter.org/>) fairly quickly. Unfortunately the specification this produces is in JSON Schema, not triples.  But it would be on-line and public, and you could host the schema file on the ESIP site.

John

John Graybeal
jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
650-450-1853