[Esip-documentation] FAIR Metadata Recommendation

Peter Slaughter slaughter at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 28 12:29:06 EDT 2019

Hi Ted,

Renaming 'dataset' to 'resource' sounds good. However, there are a couple
of the 25 entries on the wiki regarding moving 'entity' checks up to
'resource' that
don't seem right to me:

- 8. entity.checksum.congruent > resource.checksum.congruent
- 9. entity.checksum.present > resource.checksum.present

Each data 'granule' can have a checksum, so in EML each 'entity' has to be
checked.

That's it!

- Peter

--
Peter Slaughter,  Software Engineer
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis