[Esip-documentation] Meeting next Monday at 2:00PM EDT

Ted Habermann tedhabermann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:38:01 EDT 2020

Hello Documentation Cluster,

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy, helping to increase the standard deviation of the curve!

Our meeting next Monday will include two or three agenda topics:
1. Val Stanley will introduce the idea of a samples cluster in ESIP along with the history/motivations for the group. We are thinking that a focus area in the Documentation cluster might be a viable alternative to a new cluster…
2. I will talk about mechanisms for extending metadata standards using ISO and Sample metadata as examples.
3. The ESIP Summer and Winter meetings will be virtual - any ideas for how the Documentation Cluster might take advantage of that format are welcome.

If you have other documentation topics - please let me know, and we will try to include them next week or ASAP.

Stay safe,
Ted

April 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (EDT)

To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/938671381

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3131

Dr. Ted Habermann