[Esip-documentation] Documentation Cluster goes on hiatus

Ted Habermann tedhabermann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:15:15 EDT 2021

All,

Thanks very much to those that responded to my email about future directions for the documentation cluster. The responses confirmed that we are all busy with few free cycles. No clear direction forward emerged from the discussion.

At this point it seems best to go on hiatus for some time. I encourage you all to continue use your cycles with more focused clusters and keep your eyes open for ideas to share in documentation oriented webinars or sessions at the ESIP meetings.

I would be happy to discuss ideas with any of you as they emerge.

Stat safe,
Ted

Dr. Ted Habermann
Metadata Game Changer <http://tedhabermann.com/>