[Esip-drone] Drone Imagery & Geo-Tagging

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Wed Feb 10 21:31:41 EST 2016

During the ESIP meeting I believe there were discussions on how to get
imagery taken by drones into GIS systems rapidly. I am very interested in
determining how we can gain acess to sample drone imagery in GIS formats
perhaps served by WMS services. This will enable us to share those data
rapidly via our GeoCollaborateT testbed activities within the ESIP
Federation.

I have several applications I would like to address such as wildfire
observing, sea ice extent monitoring, land use and disaster response.
Thanks!

Regards,

Dave Jones

Founder & CEO, Applications Futurist

StormCenter Communications, Inc.

bwtech at UMBC Research & Technology Park

1450 S. Rolling Road, Mail Stop 4.029

Halethorpe, MD 21227

410-203-1316

 <mailto:dave at stormcenter.com> dave at stormcenter.com

 <http://www.stormcenter.com/> www.stormcenter.com

The Federal Government's choice for real-time data sharing & collaboration

connecting disparate Common Operating Pictures (COPs) for all kinds

of decision making. (SBIR contract NNX12CA85C)