[Esip-envirosensing] Teleconference Reminder for Next Tuesday!

Fox Peterson fox at tinybike.net
Tue Mar 10 12:07:13 EDT 2015

Hi Envirosensing Cluster,

This is your one-week-out reminder of our Teleconference next Tuesday the
24th at 1 PM PST/ 4 PM EST. Please put it on your calendar and tell others
at your institution/workplace who might be interested. Anyone can listen
and participate.

This week we'll have Tom O'Reilly and John Graybeal speak with us from
MBARI. Tom will talk about the PUCK protocol standard (
http://www.opengeospatial.org/pressroom/pressreleases/1542) and John will
talk about the Marine Metadata Interoperability (https://marinemetadata.org/).
We'd also like to briefly talk about the summer meeting: session ideas, who
is going, etc.

Here are the connection details. If you are prompted for the access code or
password, please enter it without any spaces; I know this tripped a few
people up last week. I'll send another reminder next Monday.

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fesipfed.webex.com&ust=1426010501666000&usg=AFQjCNEgk2hNTbBJ1CN26iD1Y7mDVd4SAQ>
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab 3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME If a
password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll number
(US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*:
+1-571-918-6008 Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fesipfed.webex.com%2Fesipfed%2Fglobalcallin.php%3FserviceType%3DMC%26ED%3D9910728%26tollFree%3D1Toll-free&ust=1426010501666000&usg=AFQjCNFuWa6Y0EcasuXSqzrlXFElWvcPaA>
dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webex.com%2Fpdf%2Ftollfree_restrictions.pdf&ust=1426010501666000&usg=AFQjCNGeeo0EQ5a1JDH30WqFaTCXh1b6xQ>
Attendee access code: 231 383 72

​See you in a week!